Registrations are now open.
Online registration is strongly encouraged.
For those without access to the internet, please call the Conference Secretariat on
+61 8 9332 2900 to discuss your registration over the phone.
Please note that all persons intending to attend the Conference must register, including presenters, chairpersons, and delegates.
Full and Student registrations are entitled to the following:
- Entry to all sessions
- Entry to exhibition area
- Name Badge
- Welcome Reception
- Morning Tea, Afternoon Tea and Lunch
Day registrations are entitled to the following:
- Entry to sessions on the day registered
- Entry to exhibition area on the day registered
- Name Badge
- Morning Tea, Afternoon Tea and Lunch on the day registered
Registration Fees (A$)
|Welcome Reception (extra tickets)||$75|
|Field Trip (Wednesday)||To be confirmed|
All prices are inclusive of 10% Goods and Services Tax.
Partner Tours are available for accompanying guests of IMC delegates which will run during the week of the conference. Click here to see what partner tours are available
Register before the early bird deadline and go in the draw to win the below printed canvas from Wendy Binks, a well-known Australian artist.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be notified by writing to the conference secretariat.
- Cancellations before 1st November 2016 will receive full refund minus A$110 administration fee
- Cancellations after 1st November 2016 will receive 50% refund minus A$110 administration fee
- No refunds will be made after 1st May 2017
- All refunds will be reimbursed to the delegate after the conference
Should you not be able to attend the conference after paying, you may transfer your registration to a substitute delegate.