The AMS is pleased to announce that it has agreed to fund five (5) scholarships for medical students, doctors in training or PhD candidates to attend the 20th AMS Congress in Perth. Preference will be given to applicants who submit an abstract to present at the Congress.
Full registration to the 20th AMS Annual Congress 2016 including:
- Entry to all Congress sessions
- Name Badge
- Program Book
- Morning and Afternoon Tea, Lunches (for all days)
- Cocktail Function (Friday)
One (1) year AMS membership with full member benefits including:
- Full access to member’s information and resources;
- Monthly e-news bulletins with latest information from journals, conferences and the media;
- Quarterly Changes magazine;
- Discounts to AMS education and events; and
- Access to the ‘Find a Doctor’ service (if appropriate).
To be eligible for the scholarship applicants must:
- Be either a medical student, PhD candidate or a doctor in training;
- Complete the AMS Scholarship Application Form;
- Provide a letter of support from their supervisor/referee with their application;
- Provide a presentation to their supervisor or peer group on highlights of the 20th AMS Congress.
Application forms are to be provided by post or email:
PO BOX 511
Inverloch VIC 3996
Applications must be received by cob Friday 9 September 2016. All applicants will be notified by email when applications are received. All applicants will be notified by email of the outcome of their application by Wednesday 14 September 2016.