Call for Papers
The MERGA Conference invites the submission of papers on original work for consideration for the Conference Program.
i. reports of empirical investigations; or
ii. reports that are not based on empirical research including:
- a theoretical discussion;
- a position paper;
- a report of scholarly enquiry in progress;
- a literature review, a meta-study;
- an account of a new initiative;
- a reflective critique of practice; or
- any mixture of these or other recognised scholarly forms.
All papers for publication in the conference proceedings should contain the following:
- a statement of the problem/issue and a discussion of its significance;
- a critical analysis of the research literature as it relates to the topic of the paper; and
- conclusions and implications for mathematics education derived from the study.
All papers must respect MERGA’s ethical guidelines relating to research work. Papers should be not more than the set length. In addition, papers must be: readable; free of grammatical, spelling and typographical errors; and adhere strictly to style requirements advertised by the conference proceedings Editorial Team.
Further details on the call for papers will be released soon. To confirm your interest in presenting at the conference please use the expression of interest form on the home page.